Home‎ > ‎Latest News‎ > ‎

Commodore's Ball Update

posted Jan 16, 2019, 11:46 AM by Commodore SSC
Hello all,

I will be cancelling our TicketTailor account on the evening of Thursday the 17th to avoid another monthly charge of $25. However, I don't have to give a final head count until the morning of Monday the 21st. If you decide you would like to attend and it is between Friday and Sunday evening, please contact me directly and I'll put you on the list. You will then have to bring a check to the event.

I hope some of you "on the fence" will be able to make it. Take care,

John Schewe